Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Different Patterns Of Chudi

for answering messages!

* My wife and I can not go to the phone right now, but if you leave your name and phone number will return your call as soon as we finish.

* Hello, this is John: If calling from the phone company, and I sent the money, if my parents, send money, if the financial aid office, I sent enough money, if is one of my friends, you owe me money, and if you're a pretty young woman, do not worry, I have a lot of money!

* Hi. Now I'm not home, but my answering machine itself, so talk to him instead of me ... Wait for the beep.

* Hi. I'm David's answering machine, do you?

* (In Ringtone Chinese / Japanese) A-ló. Hey, I Kato. If you leave message, I call it plonto. If you leave sexy message, I call it ma plonto.

* Hi. The answering machine is broken. I am the fridge. Please speak slowly so you can type the message and then hit me in the door with one of these magnets ...!


* Hi. I'm probably at home. I'm avoiding the call someone who I do not like. Leave a message, and if not I'll call back ... you!

* Hi. I am Joseph. Sorry I can not answer your call right now. Leave a message, and wait by your phone until I call you.

* If you are a thief, then surely we are now at home cleaning our weapons and we can not answer the phone. If not, then surely we are not home and leave a message.

* Please leave a message. However, you have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be recorded and will be heard and used by us.

* Hi. Here Pedro and Lola. We can not answer the phone because we're doing something we love. Lola likes pa'bajo pa'rriba and very quickly, and I like to ladito and soft. So leave a message and call you when we finish brushing our teeth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment