Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My Husband Has Type 1 Diabetes Will My Baby?

OwO only evil-minded (like me xD)

This is something I mailed ..
are 2 things to the poorly designed .. hehe xD


♥ 1: INJECTION (best of all) if the Vees

great not worry, if you put it do not say anything if you put the
just breathe and let it finish in, if you care support,
up Why ........ a shot can save your life "bad
jajjajaja thought.!


♥ 2: erotic fantasies ...?

- You want to be Sobenes?
- You want to be" petted "?
- Te Like you rub?
- You like to make you sweat?
- I like to feel another breath on your side?
- I like that you breathe in the neck and / or face?
- You like to take new positions?
- You like to get to the bottom?
- Or just the appetizer?
- I like to go?
- I like going down?
- You like to go?
- I like to go?
- I like to get "cold" and go hot and sweaty? SI
?? YOU LIKE?
WELL ...
THEN ...
...
...
...
... SUBITE
AN URBAN TRANSPORT AT 2 IN THE AFTERNOON!
public transport becomes a reality almost all your fantasies ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment