Monday, August 30, 2010

Yellow Stains On White Sheets

Classes


holydays:

We're almost in August -.-

So I started to think about how serious this new school year

thought And do not think this year is so bad





After all I think these were the holydays that but I changed or that marked my life more o_o

Although this new year will be worse and harder than the previous it only gives me energy to get up early the first day class is:

-wear the uniform not know why but the first day is exciting to put it on

-Brand new sports uniform: Sip this year we have a new uniform for Edu. Physical and at first I thought -.- but it was ugly after buying I found it was more beautiful than I expected OWOB

-see my friends @ s: This is almost all reunited with people who make all days of classes are fun

-Looking Face 'sleep Other : almost always the first day which no I stayed up late waiting for the day before the start of classes so it is important to try to look good the first day

-see how the rest : much mental as physical sometimes after a well deserved holydays people change as a simple haircut and a change in personality

New -class lounge : Something that always excites us is a new place where we spend all year ... I hope it's a big salon -w-

profes-New : Preferably if one of ¬ 3 ¬ Mathematics

-New Partners: That's what makes you excited someone new a person who may be a new friend or a new enemy

Among other things, but let's face!

Who wants to go back to school!! XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment